By using our services, you agree to these Payment Policy Terms in addition to any other terms applicable to the particular service you use.
By using Applet 3D payment processing services and other payment methods, you agree to be bound by our terms, policies, and service guidelines. If you are using the Payment Services on behalf of a company, that company accepts these terms and you represent to us that you have the authority to bind that company or entity to these terms.
Applet 3D currently uses various payment processing systems. We accept payments via Wire Transfer or PayPal. Applet 3D does not store information about the payment cards of its customers.
We reserve the right to refuse to work on any project without the need to provide a justification.
1. We start working on the project the next business day after the deposit is paid.
2. Payments are divided into two parts. The first 70% needs to be paid before the project starts, the second 30% (balance) needs to be paid before final renderings are done.
3. The Quote reflects only the information provided in the inquiry and estimation stage of the project and can change in case we receive additional information during the Discovery phase, that was not included in the Quote. The price for the project will be updated to reflect that change.
4. If we did not get the revisions within 2 months, you should pay the balance. Your revisions will stay active when you are ready to move on with the project.
5. All models are evaluated separately after the project is paid for and after the Discovery phase.
6. The final rendering will be sent only after the balance is paid.
7. Refunds are made under certain circumstances discussed with the client. A full refund will be considered for the following reasons:
- the customer’s order cannot be fulfilled;
- the client’s request to cancel the order is received before the start of development.
Payment Policy updates and changes
In the case that changes are made to our Payment Policy, we will post those changes on this page.
How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have some questions or comments regarding this Payment Policy, please contact us:
100 N 18th St, Suite #300
Philadelphia, PA 19103